Tholians

Schtuff to sell, buy, trade or give away.
This forum is visible to the world.

Moderators: Dasphule, Godfather

Forum rules
Please post only stuff you want to sell, buy or trade. Any other type posts will be edited/locked/deleted at the moderator or administrator's discretion.

Tholians

Postby padawan v 2.5 » Fri May 22, 2009 11:23 am

I still have a few of these left for anyone who wants one. They are 1/72 scale and just over 8 inches long. Three piece resin, cast expertly by our very own CED.

050.JPG

052.JPG

Price is $60 per kit plus shipping. Email me at pstomlinson@hotmail.com if interested.

P@T
The birth of Murphy's Law: In the beginning, there was nothing, which then exploded.
padawan v 2.5

Re: Tholians

Postby padawan v 2.5 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:26 pm

If you've missed out on this model before, this is your last opportunity to get your hands on the Tholian Web Spinner from Enterprise. There are only four copies left unaccounted for, so move quickly on this eBay listing...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0350323742

This kit has been met with great satisfaction from those who have already bought it. The precision build, casting quality, and ease of construction and painting have made this a customer favorite. These are the last of the run and I'm on to new projects. So grab them before they're gone.

P@T
The birth of Murphy's Law: In the beginning, there was nothing, which then exploded.
padawan v 2.5

Return to Commerce Planet