Anybody want a F-15E?

Schtuff to sell, buy, trade or give away.
This forum is visible to the world.

Moderators: Dasphule, Godfather

Forum rules
Please post only stuff you want to sell, buy or trade. Any other type posts will be edited/locked/deleted at the moderator or administrator's discretion.

Anybody want a F-15E?

Postby padawan v 2.5 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:10 pm

I have the Revell 1/48th F-15E Strike Eagle, which just about everybody says is the best kit available for the plane. I was going to use it as a base kit for the F-15SE, but there was zero enthusiasm for that project. And I'm just not a big enough fan of the Strike Eagle to want to build it just for shits and giggles.

It's $15 to a good home plus shipping. Otherwise it goes back on eBay.

P@T
The birth of Murphy's Law: In the beginning, there was nothing, which then exploded.
padawan v 2.5

Re: Anybody want a F-15E?

Postby Dasphule » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:21 pm

I've got some brand new, unopened Cutting Edge wheel masks for that kit that came with my 1/32 F-15C kit I just got in a trade. He apparently didn't notice that they were 1/48 scale. They surely are of no use on this big one.

Erin
<*>
Put this in your mouth.
Dasphule

Re: Anybody want a F-15E?

Postby padawan v 2.5 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:26 pm

Hmm.

I was all ready to get rid of it till I saw this...

MDD-F-15SMTD.jpg

Canards, thrust vectoring. This is pretty cool. I could see doing a WHIF project for this thing, maybe in JASDF markings. I could see them doing something like this to their F-15 fleet since they're not getting the Raptor.

IDK, I've already got so many projects, but it would be cool.

P@T
The birth of Murphy's Law: In the beginning, there was nothing, which then exploded.
padawan v 2.5

Return to Commerce Planet