Grey Knight Librarian and Chapter Master

Can you handle fair and unbiased opinions of your work? Great! Post it here. No? Then please don't. No ass-kissers here. If your model rocks you will know it and if there is room for improvement we'll suggest a technique to improve the model.
This forum is visible to the world.

Moderators: Dasphule, Godfather

Forum rules
Rules are you can't bitch about someone's opinion of your build, you have to take the criticism for what it is and then it's up to you to decide whether or not to fix your mistakes. ANYONE can post their work for review. And please, no more "nice work" and "sweet job" comments. You KNOW there's something wrong with it, TELL ME so I can fix it.

Grey Knight Librarian and Chapter Master

Postby JonintheRedZ28 » Wed May 22, 2013 5:53 pm

These are the Librarian and Kaldor Draigo, the Chapter Master of the Grey Knights I use for Warhammer 40,000. I use standard Grey Knights stuff from the codex in the games but I wanted mine to be different than the gunmetal and red and gold of the Games Workshop Grey Knights. The Librarian has a blade attached to his staff to make it a Nemesis halberd according to the codex and I chopped his face off and put in the front of a Terminator helmet to match his armor.
Attachments
IMG_1518.JPG
Librarian again
IMG_1517.JPG
Librarian
IMG_1328.JPG
Draigo's arse
IMG_1327.JPG
Draigo from the front
I swear, I had something for this
JonintheRedZ28

Return to The Aurora Chair